Details & Contents:
This at home project includes: a ceramic vessel, moss, a garden stake, twine, a monstera plant, and all the materials needed to make your moss pole climbing monstera jungle. Why do I need a moss pole? How do I take care of this plant? Well, we have a fun and easy online tutorial that will walk you OR the recipient through a simple step-by-step process to create this Flower Bar Plant Project. The only thing you will need from home is a pair of scissors, a pen (marker), and possibly an extra set of hands. *DISCLAIMER: it is best to have an extra set of hands for this project. Make sure you can choose someone from your quarantine club to help out!*
(1) Pair of gardening gloves
(1) Ceramic container
(1) Monstera Adansonii, aka "Swiss cheese plant"
Bag of garden soil
Bag of small rock
(1) Wooden Stake Bag
Bag of moss
Twine/ Clear String
Online tutorial available HERE
*Please note that we hand select plants so they may not always look the same as in the video depending on how Mother Nature has created each unique vine.
- Floral designs are available Tuesday - Saturday and are created for each client.
- Designs are not available for immediate walk-in or pickup
- $65 minimum order for delivery, fees vary by zip code.
- Delivery Information
- We are unable to ship floral designs outside of the greater Phoenix area.
- We do ask for the recipient’s contact number. Please provide this number to ensure an efficient and timely delivery.