*UPDATED JUNE 2022*
Q: What are your SUMMER hours?
A: Our retail space is open Tuesday through Friday from 11am - 5:30pm. Please keep in mind, due to supply chain constraints and increased costs we have limited florals available for immediate pickup. It's best to place your order ahead of time for next day pickup or delivery. During peak floral holidays we advise you place your order at least 5 days prior to the following major holidays: Valentine’s Day & Mother’s Day.
Our studio is closed for the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and for a Heat Hiatus during our hottest summer months.
Q: Where is your studio located?
A: We are located in Old Town Scottsdale at: 4200 N. Craftsman Court, Scottsdale, Az 85251. Our nearest major cross streets are Scottsdale Rd. & 3rd Ave. Our studio is a brick building on the West side of the street with plants out front!
Q: What is your delivery procedure?
A: We understand we have warmer weather in Arizona and all of our floral deliveries have a water source (including wraps). Keeping that in mind, here is our standard delivery protocol:
- The day of delivery you will receive notification when the order leaves our studio and another notification after your order has been delivered.
- IF the flower recipient does not answer we will leave the delivery in a shaded/protected area OR with a neighboring address- this is at the driver's discretion. In the event the delivery is left we do notify the recipient. If we do not have a contact number for the recipient we will notify the sender.
- If you do not want us to leave the order please specify this in the Special Instructions, re-delivery fees will be applicable for multiple delivery attempts.
- Deliveries will arrive between during our during our business that day. Unfortunately at this time we cannot guarantee more specific delivery times.
- Please do your best to confirm that your flower recipient will be at the delivery location, or that there is a safe (secure space, protected from weather) to leave the flowers.
- Unfortunately, there are no returns if the recipients refuses to receive a delivery or is out of town.
Q: Can you delivery my order today?
A: Unfortunately no, at this time we are not offering same day delivery.
Q: What areas do you deliver to?
A: We provide masked delivery with a minimum order value ($65) of our florals and gifts to the greater Phoenix Metro Area, this includes Scottsdale, Arcadia, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, North Scottsdale, Cave Creek, and beyond. Our delivery is based on the recipient’s zip code, please see our delivery map for specific delivery charges.
Q: What are the delivery charges?
A: We have 3 levels of delivery charges based on distance from our studio.
- Local $15
- Standard $25
- Extended $35
Q: Will the flowers/plants be exactly as pictured online?
A: Each plant and flower is unique, therefore no two designs are ever identical! The style, types of flowers, design, and container will be the same or similar, but ultimately we provide a hyper perishable product with a limited shelf life. When an order is placed with us we use the freshest stems that are available to us at that moment, so sometimes this means we will replace a stem with a similar flower, but we always keep shape, value, style, and color in mind. The photos are provided as a guide for you.
Q: What do you mean by “similar” flowers or substitutes?
A: Not all flowers are available when we anticipate them to be or sometimes due to circumstances out of our control (weather, politics, travel, etc) specific flowers will not be available. If we are unable to get an exact stem we find the next best thing, or sometimes better!
Q: What should I do to prolong the life of my flowers?
A: We suggest you follow these 5 steps:
- Keep the container filled with water! All stems should be below the water line. This usually means your vessel should be filled 3/4 of the way full.
- If your florals came in a container with floral foam, add fresh water every day.
- Keep the water clean! Don’t let foliage or leaves set in the water and if needed change the water daily.
- Every 3 days give stems a fresh angular cut.
- Do not place your flowers near heat or direct AC and keep them away from windows (bright, direct sunlight).
Q: How should I care for my living plants (including succulents & cacti)?
A: We include a plant care or terrarium care instruction card with EVERY living plant, plant project, or garden we send out. Each instruction card is made for the specific plant you are receiving will outline watering, light, and other general tips and tricks to keep your little plant babe happy!
Q: What is your return/exchange policy?
A: We guarantee our fresh flowers for the first 48 hours after delivery. Sometimes there is just a bad stem in a bunch, and if you think you have one of these culprits give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will offer some pointers to see if we can help troubleshoot the stem. Or if it is past the point of no return (within 48hrs) we are happy to exchange out stems for you. In the event you are unsatisfied with your florals and would like a complete refund it is our policy that the florals need to be returned to us, we will pick them up, so we can see what went wrong and then issue a full refund to the purchaser.
Q: Will you do the flowers for a wedding?
A: Yes! We have been creating beautiful weddings & events throughout the Valley since 2011, that’s how we started in Scottsdale! We are familiar with the local venues and maintain relationships with many wedding industry professionals. To schedule a consultation please visit our Design Page where you will find our client questionnaire. Once we receive the details of your event we can talk wedding flowers! Starting in 2020 we are exclusively limiting our wedding design services to one couple per weekend - that means you have our entire staff focused on making your event truly beautiful. Please be advised that for our full floral design wedding service starts at $7,500.
Q: When are your workshops?
A: We host an average of 3 workshops per month in our studio. These vary month to month, but typically you can find workshops for: seasonal centerpieces/ bouquets, living jewelry, terrariums, wreaths, crowns, or an informational plant session. You can find this month’s workshop offerings here or you can schedule a private workshop! Due to COVID-19 all workshops are limited to 10 guests and masks are required. Check out the details here and then call us at (480) 463-4887 or email email@example.com.