Details & Contents:
This experience includes: moss, a plant that will love to hang in a low light spot, twine and all the materials needed to make your own Kokedama. What is Kokedama? The literal translation is "moss ball". And with this project you will learn how to make your very own hanging Kokedama. How you ask? Well, we have a fun and easy online tutorial that will walk you OR the recipient through a simple step-by-step process to create this Flower Bar Plant Project.
(1) Pair of gardening gloves
Online tutorial available HERE
Bag of soil mix
Curly willow branch
*Please note that we hand select plants that are ideal for this project based on what is available to us, so they may not always be the same or what is in the video. Please be advised that we do not suggest using plants outside of what is recommended for Kokedama.
- $65 minimum order for delivery, fees vary by zip code.
- Delivery areas and rates can be found here: Delivery Information
- Floral designs are available Tuesday - Sunday and created for each client. Not available for immediate/walk-in pickups.
- Please see our FAQ for our COVID-19 policies.
- We are unable to ship floral designs outside of the greater Phoenix area.
- We do ask for the recipient’s contact number. Please provide this number to ensure an efficient and timely delivery.