Holiday Delivery Information
- ALL LIVE PRODUCT SALES (plants & flowers) ARE FINAL.
- Place your orders early! Once we hit our capacity we will unfortunately have to stop taking orders.
- Please consider PICKUP: If you're able, we HIGHLY encourage you to consider pickup. Please do your best to honor your selected pickup time. If you arrive early, your flowers may not be ready. Need to change your pickup time? Give us a call.
- Please consider Feb 12th or 13th: Valentine's Day is busy, so if you're flexible and open to surprising your loved one early, we'd super appreciate you for spreading out our workload.
- Deliveries will arrive between 9 am and 6pm. Because of the high volumes we are juggling, we cannot guarantee more specific times than that, but do our best to take note of flowers going to businesses with certain hours of operation.
- You, the customer, are responsible for the information provided during checkout. While we're normally down to call and confirm anomalies, like the recipient being the same as the sender, or no card message, due to high volumes, we won't be able to do this during the holiday rush. But if you need to change something about your order, definitely feel free to email us or give us a call.
- If you are sending flowers to someone at a business, apartment, or any building where flowers cannot be left outside, drivers will likely call recipients BEFORE HEADING TO THEIR NEXT STOP to discuss alternative drop off options (i.e. neighbor, office, etc).
- In the event that we cannot leave the flowers, they will be returned to the studio and the recipient can pick them up later that day or the next day. We will not re-attempt delivery.
- Unfortunately, there are no returns for customers when recipients refuse to receive a delivery.
Order cutoff time is 4pm Mon- Fri and 1pm on Saturday for next day delivery during Valentine's Day week. If your preferred delivery day is not available all of our delivery slots are taken.
We deliver to the greater Phoenix Metro area with a minimum order value of $65. Holiday delivery procedures start Tuesday May 9th. We do not offer same-day delivery - so order ahead of time!
- The day of delivery you will receive notification when the order leaves our studio and is "out for delivery." You will later receive another notification after your order has been delivered.
- IF the flower recipient does not answer we will either leave the delivery in a shaded/protected area OR with a neighboring address - this is at the driver's discretion. In the event the delivery is left we do notify the recipient. If we do not have a contact number for the recipient we will notify the sender.
- If you do not want us to leave your order please specify this in the Special Instructions. Re-delivery fees will be applicable for multiple delivery attempts. For Mother's Day the re-delivery will Tuesday, May 16th.
- Please do your best to confirm that your flower recipient will be at the delivery location or that there is a safe (secure space, protected from weather) to leave the flowers.
- Your order are not eligible for a refund if the recipient is out of town and we were not instructed that we could not leave the flowers.
We also offer curbside / in studio pick up! You can schedule a pickup time that is convenient for you when you place your online order, it's super simple!