Workshop guests will learn how to correctly process flowers while we go over the principles of floral design. We will provide visual examples of various design principles and use the examples to guide the design process.
Whether you're beginning your journey into Floral Design or just want to learn the basic techniques of arranging flowers, this workshop is a great start to learn the basics of floral design. Learn how to care for and extend the vase life of your fresh flowers. Each guest will create and leave with 1 arrangement that practices a specific style and/or techniques. LIMTED TO 10 GUESTS
Design Level: BEGINNER
HOW IT WORKS
- Workshop begins at 1pm and instruction is fully interactive.
- All tools, florals or plants, and materials provided.
- All attendees must pre-pay and spaces are offered on a first come first serve basis.
- Minimum attendance required for all workshops. Workshops are limited to 10 guests.
- Cancellations received at least 24hrs before the workshop are eligible to receive a full refund.
With the purchase of a workshop space you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to our COVID-19 policies. **PLEASE READ OUR COVID-19 WORKSHOP POLICIES HERE**
Please Note: Flower Bar reserves the right to cancel any workshop if we do not have enough participants. In the event of a complete cancellation all guests will be given 24 hours notice and the option to: receive a credit for a future workshop of equal or lesser value, use the amount of the workshop in our store, or receive a full refund.
If you’re unable to attend a class that you’ve signed up for, please contact us by phone or email.
**Photo is only INSPIRATION, product chosen will be based on seasonal product availability.