- ALL LIVE PRODUCT SALES (plants & flowers) ARE FINAL.
- Place your orders early! Once we hit our capacity we will unfortunately have to stop taking orders.
- Please consider PICKUP: If you're able, we HIGHLY encourage you to consider curbside pickup. Please do you best to honor you selected pickup time. If you arrive early, your flowers may not be ready. Need to change your pickup time? Give us a call.
- Please consider Feb 13th: Valentine's Day is crazy busy, so if you're flexible and open to surprising your loved one early, we'd super appreciate you for spreading out our workload.
- Deliveries will arrive between 9 am and 7pm. Because of the high volumes we are juggling, we can't guarantee more specific times than that, but do our best to take note of flowers going to businesses with certain hours of operation.
- You, the customer, are responsible for the information provided during checkout. While we're normally down to call and confirm anomalies, like the recipient being the same as the sender, or no card message, due to high volumes, we won't be able to do this during the holiday rush. But if you need to change something about your order, definitely feel free to email us or give us a call.
- If you are sending flowers to someone at a business, apartment, or any building where flowers cannot be left outside, drivers will likely call recipients BEFORE HEADING TO THEIR NEXT STOP to discuss alternative drop off options (i.e. neighbor, office, etc).
- In the event that we cannot leave the flowers, they will be returned to the studio and the recipient can pick them up later that day or the next day. We will not re-attempt delivery.
- Unfortunately, there are no returns for customers when recipients refuse to receive a delivery.
We deliver to the greater Phoenix Metro area with a minimum order value of $65. Holiday delivery procedures start Friday Feb. 10th. For all major holidays, we do not offer same-day delivery - so order ahead of time!
- The day of delivery you will receive notification when the order leaves our studio and is "out for delivery." You will later receive another notification after your order has been delivered.
- IF the flower recipient does not answer we will leave the delivery in a shaded/protected area OR with a neighboring address - this is at the driver's discretion. In the event the delivery is left we do notify the recipient. If we do not have a contact number for the recipient we will notify the sender.
- If you do not want us to leave your order please specify this in the Special Instructions. Re-delivery fees will be applicable for multiple delivery attempts. For Valentine's Day the re-delivery will be the next day.
- safe (secure space, protected from weather) to leave the flowers.
- Your order are not eligible for a refund if the recipient is out of town and we were not instructed that we could not leave the flowers.
We also offer curbside / in studio pick up! You can schedule a pickup time that is convenient for you when you place your online order, it's super simple!
Order Cutoff Time: 7pm for next day deliveries (3pm on Friday). If your preferred delivery date is not available all of our stock is accounted for on that day.